If we create authentic community orientated projects, then our students will develop as engaged, capable, & compassionate citizens.
“Learning Expeditions” is an exciting Grade 7-12 Project Based Learning Program of Choice offered at Sea to Sky Learning Connections (Stawamus Site) for students who want to apply their learning in real and authentic ways.
What is Learning Expeditions?
What is Project Exhibition?
- We believe in beautiful work that is authentic and purposeful.
- We believe that beautiful work is created through critique and collaboration.
- We believe that our work should be presented to authentic audiences.
- We believe in revision and depth in learning.
- We believe in creating a community of critical thinkers.
- We believe that all this is accomplished by encouraging excellence, support and respect for all learners.
Program Website (under construction): Click HERE