Learning Expeditions Weekly Newsletter
March 1st, 2019
It’s “crunchtime” here at Learning Expeditions. Students are finishing up their projects and electives. Please join us Thursday, March 14th at 6 PM for a theatrical production put on by all Learning Expeditions students. All students are expected to attend, as it is the cumulative project for this semester. Here are just some of the things we have been up to this week:
- In Math junior students have finished learning about perimeter using their houses. Many senior students continue to work on polynomials.
- For Science students are working on their chemistry term project. Students have completed their proposals for the special effects they will be using for their plays.
- Humanities students are working on their plays. In groups, students are interpreting myths through various creative, theatrical productions.
- Students in Philosophy are finishing their final unit, Aestheticism. Thank you to Ben for his presentation on subjectivism vs. objectivism.
- Students in Fitness started their final project, delving into the new Canada Food Guide.
- In Robotics, students are fine tuning their designs in preparation for Exhibition Night.
We look forward to having you join us for our plays on March 14th! As always, feel free to stop by to see what we are up to. Sincerely,
The Learning Expeditions Team