Honoured to be learning on the Traditional Territory of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh, Úxwumixw and St’át’yemc Nation
Mr. Brayden Gordon – Principal
Mr. Keith Gallant – Vice Principal
We are proud to be a unique set of “choice” schools/programs, that are rooted in connecting students to innovative, meaningful, authentic, and relevant learning experiences in everything we do.
For the Year-End and September Start-Up information, please click here.
For all Kindergarten Registration & Gradual Entry information, please click here.
For all School Supply information, please click here.
Sea to Sky Learning Connections is the umbrella name for 4 schools/programs in School District 48 Sea to Sky:
- Aya7ayulh Chet (Cultural Journeys) – K-6 Culture & Language Program of Choice
- Learning Expeditions – Gr 7-12 Project Based Learning Program of Choice
- Sea to Sky Alternative School
- Squamish Day Program
- Squamish Outreach Program
- Northern Outreach Program
- Sea to Sky Online School
Access the Cultural Journeys and Learning Expeditions parent brochure here: